Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Shopping mood

Shopping has never been a passion with me, and I would generally linger on with the need than take the trouble of surveying the market for the best bargain, particularly in things involving technology, where there are few benchmarks and often the packaging and appearance doesn't live up to the contents. Always a Scrooge at heart, I would go a mile to save some dollars.
But then came the day, when my old TV had seen a day too many of servicing and was crying for replacement, when my colleague Bill Holderlein (bless him!), suggested I click**** since he'd been long bazaaring there with utterly amiable results. Click I did, opening out a virtual supermarket with well-arranged and competitively priced goodies, easily orderable. Since I was looking for something on the lower end, I decided on VIZIO VX37L 37 LCD TV. Within a week my new 37" TV was in place and it's giving me everything I need. Great bargain at $572! Thank you, ****!!

And boy, what a Flat screen--VIZIO VX37L HDTV is a real beauty with all you can ask for in a low cost idiot box. The picture quality and the sound quality is fantastic, and the remote control is a no fuss easily understood affair and you can start potato-ing in your couch from day one. It's compact at less than four and a half inches thickness which you can unobtrusively accommodate VIZIO VX37L 'most anywhere around the shack. If it's functionality and performance you are seeking minus the frills, and easy on the pocket in these hard times it's hard to beat the VIZIO VX37L and hard to beat *** for delivery and maintenance.

No comments:

Post a Comment